Website Fidel Consulting KK
Our intelligent process robots transform the way businesses operate, delivering complex business and IT work across a range of processes including procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash, HR administration, claims processing, and thousands of other front and back office processes.
* Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
* Establish a trusted/strategic adviser relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
* Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
* Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
* Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
* Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
* Program manages account escalations.
* Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
* Proven ability to drive the continuous value of our product(s).
* Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
* Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
* Detail oriented and analytical.
* Strong team player but still a self-starter.
* Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
* 6+ years of relevant experience.
* Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
* Proficient in Office software..
* Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
* Technology backgrounds a big plus
* You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
* Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
* You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
* Bilingual (English / Japanese)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org