Employment Status: Regular Employee
Department: Translation Team
Job Category: Management Trainee
Work Location: Headquarter In Osaka
Business Trip Area: India
Estimated Trip Period: Long Term.
[Specific Work Content]
• While in Japan (3 – 5 years) you will join translation team and learn how business goes on OJT.
• Compose Estimate to customer in collaboration with sales person
• Translation project coordination / management (Schedule creation, creation of data for translation,
• Vendor Management
• Ordering to domestic and overseas translation companies and to freelance translators.
Qualification – [Prerequisite]
▪ Hindi Native level.
▪ Japanese N1.
▪ Experience of any kind of management related work.
▪ Who can work in India in the future (in 3-5 years).
PC Skill: Word, Excel
Work Experience: Interpreter/Translation experience are welcomed
• Japanese – Business level
• Hindi – Native level.
Salary: 4 million yen or more/Annually
* Depends of the interview, we may offer contract employee position, depending on your skill and experience.
Working Hours: 09: 00 ~ 18: 00
Weekends / National holidays and New Year/Summer time
Annual holiday days 115 days.
Overtime Pay – Yes
• Pay raise once in a Year,
• Maternity leave
• Education support
Insurance: Full Social Insurance.
Transportation expenses: fully covered.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org