Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices in Berlin (HQ), San Francisco (Americas HQ), New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Built for app retargeting from the ground up and streamlining complex and manual processes with technology, Remerge enables app developers to re-engage users across 350,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. We’re already working with companies like MZ, Electronic Arts, Zalora and Foodpanda.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. So join us as an HR Operations Manager in Tokyo! We are looking for a goal-oriented team player to be a positive presence in the office, understand the needs of the team and strive to make the Remerge community happy.
- You will be the go-to person for topics such as payroll, budget management, travel expense reimbursement questions and you will filter employee admin requests and involve HQ / local service providers to meet local needs.
- You will assist with admin topics for other office within the APAC region. You will liaise with local service providers (building management, vendors, delivery companies) and manage the office budget.
- You will be responsible for ordering furniture, fixtures and fittings where required, keep the office clean and tidy.
- You will organise incoming and outgoing mail and the delivery of packages.
- You will lead local onboarding sessions for new hires.
- You will organise team bonding events, as well as provide fruit and drinks for the office.
- You will be a positive presence in the office and strive to make the team happy.
- You have a valid work permit for Japan.
- You are fluent in Japanese and have a very good command of English.
- You have got 2-3 years of experience in a similar role and you have a persuasive nature with a passion for startups and challenges.
- You are able to improvise and be spontaneous, you have the ability to identify issues without being told and you are a self starter.
- You have knowledge of local systems such as the postal service, visas, travel booking, purchasing.
- You are aware of local customs and beliefs and intercultural communication comes easily to you.
- You love learning, you are eager to help and you want to get people excited to join and be part of Remerge.
- You can enjoy a lively startup atmosphere with flexible working hours.
- You will start an entrepreneurial career path – fast-paced, flat hierarchies and high degree of responsibility.
- You will work directly with an experienced startup team in a very hot industry.
- You will enjoy a competitive remuneration package including generous stock option awards.
- Last but not least – you will be part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents with regular company outings and company offsites to fantastic locations.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://remerge.recruitee.com/o/hr-operations-tokyo →