Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Tokyo and Seoul. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 900,000 users per second across 350,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Spotify, Playtika, CBS and Foodpanda. We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow.
Running the marketing events in APAC is a critical part of our growth. You will help us expand our relationships with mobile app developers in the mobile app space. Our goal is to be the leader in a fast-paced and innovative industry; this is an opportunity to join our team and drive innovative events and support the revenue team. You should be a go-getter. You have a keen interest in startups, a passion for helping others and the ability to drive growth and efficiency within the team and in our network.
- You will be working closely with Sales and Account Management to produce innovative events which support the onboarding of prospective clients and the retention of strategic clients.
- You will plan and manage the team’s conferences attendance in the region.
- You will coordinate the production of creative giveaway items for strategic and prospective clients.
- You will work closely with the Content, Social Media, and Strategic Partnership Managers to align with the global marketing strategy and strengthen our partners network in the region.
- You have at least 2 years of experience running events and project management, as well as several years of experience in the AdTech industry.
- You are a strong networker, you have a persuasive personality with a passion for startups and challenges.
- You are very organised and reliable, you have phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach when addressing clients’ needs.
- You are highly motivated, professional and proactive by looking above and beyond.
- You are available for going on business trips .
- You are are able to work independently while aligning with the Global Events Strategy.
- You are a native Japanese and/or Korean with fluent English.
- Work directly with an experienced startup team in a very hot industry and see the direct impact of your job.
- You will start an entrepreneurial career path – fast-paced and a high degree of responsibility.
- Be part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents with regular company outings and company offsites to fantastic locations.
- Get access to a well-established network in Tokyo’s start-up scene.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://remerge.recruitee.com/o/senior-events-manager-apac →